Sunday, January 07, 2007

Amazing Photo Gallery



I've had this gallery in my favorites for quite some time now, and every so often I'll just go and stare at some of these pictures. How can anyone be this good? Really, if you follow one link off this website, make it this one: A gallery of photographs by Leo Palmer.

These photos make me want to travel so much more every time I see them. Egad, the wanderlust.

Landscapes are my favorite type of art, and, although he only has 6 of them, they're incredible.

This photograph makes me just shake my head in amazement.




"A dark rock landscape with snow capped mountains in the background, a coral sea & stormy sky.
In reality rotting wood & peeling paint on the side of an old rowing boat."

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:06 AM, January 05, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home