Sunday, December 24, 2006

A PSA: Name of the final Harry Potter book announced

This article was a bit anti climatic. All it says is the name; they haven't announced when it will be released or any other details. It stretches it out for a bit, though. And now, with no further ado, the last book will be called...

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Yeah, a bit disappointing, huh? At least I thought so.

Well, I read about this after I made my last post, and decided I might as well post it even though it was announced 4 days ago, so go read my last post, the real one. This one's just a brief announcement.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, December 25, 2006, Blogger Kelsey said...

Yeah, I thought it was disappointing too. I was hoping that maybe they would have a different American title. =D But perhaps it will make sense after we've read the book.

Anyway, merry Christmas, Jeremy! I hope you're having a marvelous holiday.

 
At 11:44 AM, December 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Disappointing. Though I suppose if she had gone with something more like "Harry Potter and the Dark Finale," that might've been slightly over the top. Actually...I like that better.

Oh well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home